Update to Computershare Customer Service Experience

For those that do frequent my blog for updates, I apologize for not adding any new posts since April. As in the past, family commitments and an overseas trip prevented me from adding new posts. When I returned from my overseas trip at the end of May I had a letter in the mail from Computershare apologizing for the mix-up. The ID issue was rectified and my Oneok Inc. (OKE) (Google Yahoo Earnings Chart) portfolio is now available online via account access. It did take quite some time (~ 2 months) to rectify the issue but now it's a thing of the past.

I have since added one more DSP to my Computershare portfolio and this time I did not experience any delay in being able to access my new portfolio online. More on new purchases in the next post.

0 comments: